Monday, November 5, 2007

First post

I cant believe that i have fallen into the world of blogging when few months back i used to wonder that blogging was one of the many ways to pass or rather waste your time. And now i find myself interwoven in this world.
It was one of those days when i decided to pen down my experiences and my thoughts. I always believe that you learn and experience new things every day of your life and so i thought blogging could be the best way .
Another reason why i have started to blog is i have realised that my written skills of english basically is weak . It always was but in recent times i noticed that not having written any proper meaningful essays and notes, my writing skills got worse and i guess people who would have read the few sentences till now would have understood it . Anyways lets move on ...so without wasting any more time lets make a move in the world of blogging ..

Finally a Disclaimer: this blog is purely a personal blog . i have no intention of hurting any individual , group or any other things which might bring a bad name to others . Finally my comments are purely my own perpspective of the issue and has no malevolent intentions.

No comments: