Monday, January 7, 2008

I am back

Finally i am here after long time.. not very regular .. still getting used to world of blogging ..

Its been 84 days since i left india. and boy ! i cant imagine it happened so fast .. it went like a flicker of a second . these 84 days have been one of the best days i have ever lived in my whole life... u get real different experience when you are put in such different place .. the lifestyle of which u have never even experienced and living with people whose attitudes are so different from what u have seen ...i can say it has been a very satisfying experience so far and i am completely enjoying the whole ride which i am riding...

Living in Portugal taught me to live my life freely and independently and at the same time it taught me to love my life. I understood the importance of " Quality of Life" which Europeans believe and live about .. I understood the most important thing in life is not money or materialstic pleasures but the way we lead our lives... Portugal also taught me independence.. and now i am trying to learn all things which my parents used to do for me .. its been great experience doing all things myself.. from cooking .. cleaning rooms. buying groceries.... washing utensils... paying bills myself ...each time i have learnt some things .

Living in a foreign country also gave a chance to know about their culture from a different perspective. having travelled across the country in these 84 days . i learnt quite a few things about portuguese culture . In the next post i will give brief introduction about Portugal and the city i live .. Coimbra ..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bravo man!very touching.

and Happy new year!

Sorry for being so late ... will explain reasons later.

Cheers.