Monday, September 7, 2009

back after hiatus

hello
I am back after long hiatus . its almost year since the last post , this time i am hoping to blog regularly .

Time swiftly passed in these last 18 months, and i loved every moment of my time in last 1.5 years .

My stint in portugal came to an end. It turned out be one of the most memorable experiences of my life , then started a new life in spain first and then later in snowy alpine lands of innsbruck .
I am now in innsbruck from last 15 months with GE . Its been a fantastic experience living and working in austria.
completely different from portugal in every aspect. My time in Austria also made me travel junkie . When i left Portugal , i only travelled portugal and India in my whole lifetime and now as write this on lovely september afternoon , i am privileged to have travelled 18 more countries in same timeframe . Each travel journey made learn and yearn for more. Traveling made to think , reason beyond norm, Endless planning , airlines permutations and combinations, hostel searching , trip planners from wikipedia and virtual tourist to good old lonely planet , it challenged me to make decisions , work in a team with my friend, and at same time enabled to learn more about Europe and myself.

So next posts will feature my travel experiences and my learnings .

No comments: