Thursday, November 18, 2010

Hopefully i will start blogging again

I never really am a blogger , but i guess there comes a time where you feel the need to start writing something , else you lose the writing skills :)


After loong time i am back again , lots of travels happened between the time of this post and the previous post and i hope i can try to recount my travel experiences from now .

On the flip side, i started showing lot of interest and enthusiasm understanding the politics and international affairs landscape, living in Europe paved me way to understand the complexities of different countries and how they function and my travel experiences enabled to appreciate the great art of global affairs. My interest in Global Affairs include geopolitics of the world states, European states , India and its Globalization, Foreign policy of India and macroeconomics and its impact.

Hoping to have a continued momentum on this to make an suitable impact .





No comments: